Library Stock take
- All library books must be returned by the 11th of December.
- Emails and phone calls home regarding any unreturned books will begin from the 12th of December.
Students may borrow over the holidays, but must return all existing loans first.
Textbook & English Novel Donations
Elevation is always thankful for donations of textbooks and English novels, so that we can make them available to students who may otherwise have trouble accessing them. Textbook donations can be dropped off at the front office, or students can put them in library returns chute.
Instrumental Music at Elevation Secondary College
Do you want to learn or re-engage with an instrument?
ESC currently offers instrumental music lessons in:
- Keyboard/Piano– Tereza Cuca
- Vocals/Singing– Felisha Innelli
- Drums– Troy Grech
- Guitar and Bass– Nick Freer
- Guitar– Tuan Le
Forms to sign up for lessons are available at the front office and at the staff office in the G building. There is a fee to participate in the instrumental music program, and a wait list for some instruments (depending on popularity). Speak to the Music team for more information.
ESC also has a contemporary band that rehearses Wednesdays from 8.30-10.00, which all instrumental students are encouraged to participate in.
We look forward to growing the musical passion of our students at ESC!
Elevation Online Safety Hub Article of the Month
Talking about online bullying
Talking to your child about online bullying can be hard to navigate. Here are our top tips to help get the conversation started.
Click here to read this article.
To read more articles from Elevation Online Safety Hub, click the link below.
Early Leaving Policy
School attendance is very important.
Students are required to attend school for the entire day. If there is an unavoidable reason for a student to leave school early on a particular day (such as for a medical appointment) a signed note from home must be provided.
Pickup times should coincide with recess and lunch.
- Student brings a note from home explaining the absence and the intended departure time (recess or lunch). The note must be signed and dated by a parent/guardian
- Student presents the note from home to the Mini School Admin Office before Mentor Group.
- Student receives a signed Early Leaver note from the mini school.
- At recess or lunch – the student brings the early Leaver note to the Administration Office and signs out.
- Student is picked up
If a pickup time can only be during a timetabled period, the student must show their signed Early Leaver note to their classroom teacher at the designated time and then present to the office to be picked up.
School staff will not be collecting students from classes during timetabled periods.
It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that they arrive at the office for pickup at the designated time.
Learning is extremely important at Elevation Secondary College. Please note that staff cannot collect your child or put an announcement over speakers during class time.
Recess and Lunch Times
Recess – 10:56 – 11:24am
Lunch – 1:20 – 2:02pm